Making life simple is no easy job. One of the first steps is to make the tough decisions - the ones that have been kept on hold, the ones that have been ignored, the ones that you never even thought about before.
And the key to making these tough decisions - knowing yourself and what you really want. Once you have got that nailed down, you just gotta take the plunge and be ruthless in execution. I guess this is just Life-101, but then I never gave it much thought before.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
None of us give it much thought.. till a point comes when life forces us to.
I went through the same phase a while ago, so I can understand how it is.
Hang in there.. you will sort it out.
sigh .... such is life my dear .. Personally i dont like to think too much about it ... it just cramps my style . i live each day like it should be lived ... on my terms ... yes i know that life is not all black and white ... there are the greys too ... but then that is life ... I love to be alive and i'm glad that I can do this on my terms ... I kind of know wat i want by now ... i mean ... after all these yrs .. its wonderful to be all grown up ... but i love the quaint quirkiness thats just me ... Dont know wat u'll make out of all this ... but nevertheless .. all the best . May you have the heart to know wat u want and may u have the strength to live it .. because thats really the tough part .. to be or not to be
join if you can ...
Must be an amazing thing to be able to walk in and out of people's lives at will and chose to make ur own life simple .
Dear Vivek it is very easy to say that it ll sort out.....but u have to take ruthless attempt for it...and it is quite possible that because of your decision there are many people affected/dependend..and they might be in same kind of situation as you are in....so better dont wait for time to happen it..better go ahead with it....without thinking much.....dear Tarun i am sorry..but can you share your tough decision?.......i think u can get atleast gud suggestions...may b not solutions......n do remember..while taking tough decisions some one has to suffer it can b either u or may b ppl concern r y...all d best & cheers!!
hey - ur back- and what words of wisdom :D :D
game for srilanka sometime?
Post a Comment