Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tagged

RJ tagged me ages ago and I discovered it just now only. Here goes...

I am thinking about...
doing something unusual on the coming long weekend. Wink

I said...
something very hurtful to someone yes'day. Sorry

I want to...
go to Goa for a week. Hic

I wish...
life was simpler. Sigh

I hear…
the sound of silence - its 4 in the night. Yawn

I wonder...
is the worst over ?

I regret...
........... ...

I am...
very restless.

I dance...
and look like a fool.

I sing...
terribly. Really terribly. Ahem

I cry...
when I regret. ...

I am not always...
sensible. Duh

I make with my hands...
maggi. my fav nighout companion. Slurp

I write...
poems that only I read. ThankGod

I confuse...
my parents.

I need...
to lose some weight. Burp

Tanushree, Ms N - your turn to carry the flame.

3 comments:

Ms.N said...

hey - jus discovered i've been tagged - anyway, quite against my initial decision to not write - i have ...looks like verbosity is on full flow ... take look...

and good job with the videos - only thing is tht the foto sizes kinda decrease

Tanushree said...

I humbly accept this honor you have bestowed upon me and will strive to be worthy of it :D Just you wait and see...

Ms.N said...

hee hee ...tx :)...i'll tell my friend who was busy clicking while i was enjoying the spray!