"Start a blog (worst case downside = waste some of your time, best case upside = change your life and the world for the better)"A little dramatic I guess, but then I believe that all inspirations should be awe-inspiring.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Life, the Universe and Everything...
... that about sums it up on what this blog is going to be about. I have been meaning to start this for about... lets just say a very, very long time now but the required bit of last push came when I read this from Intelligent Risk Taking:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So far So Good...and thats how I know Tarun!
Blogging is jus the step for a person who thrives on "hanging out" and "chilling out" with pals.
Hope to see more of you on the blog.
Good Luck Blogging!
Pooja
PS: I WANT that frog...he is soooo cute. Lets call him peekaboo??!!!
Don't panic! here I go with a little of everything about your life.
hmm, do I begin by declaring your nickname to the Universe? not that I'm afraid of your big hands that can extend saat samundar paar if need be, but I just want to be nice to you in your first blog.
Charming, Handsome, Interesting, Noble, Trustworthy, Understanding, aka Tarun is passionate about life, fun loving and fearless (except when it comes to seeing snakes even on TV and watching horror movies).
He’s so sweet anyone would get possessive about him. However, girls BEWARE, the tall chocolaty hunk will ask you for a coffee, take you for drives and swoop you off your feet. If that doesn’t deter you… I’m a green belt!!!(kidding)
eagerly waiting for your next entry!
Bhumika
Pooja,
for being the very first person to comment on my blog you get a surprise gift :) And thats NOT a frog! One Mr. Douglas Adams would have been appalled the suggestion!
Bhumika,
thanks for the not-so-subtle attempt to not broadcast my nickname, though i actually kinda like my nickname so I don't mind THAT much, specially when you have laced it with such nice compliments. Well now that you've warned all the girls out there about my usual moves, I guess I will just have to come up with a new modus operandi - may be substitute the coffee for a drink? :)
P.S. "chocolaty hunk" - that made my day!
Mr. Douglas Adams - not so cute...Peekaboo verrrry cute.
Looking fwd to my surprise gift:)
Post a Comment